Tuesday, January 5, 2010

sort of hungry?

i hate funks. they're certainly unpleasant. and with the days turning from lame to more lame, disappointment has sort of become the underbelly of the monster that is my raging life.

what with jo out of work, pete and the julia having that whole breaking up issue, tom being... i don't know, just a friend, dave being dave and lame and doing that "let's do something" thing then ditching me (it just bugs me when i get my hopes up to hang out with a friend and then get ditched. hence, plans that are set in stone with a few certain awesome people.)

also, i was supposed to leave wednesday for chicago - now it's thursday. because joe has work. and didn't realize. which sort of sucks, y'know? so that was a put down. and i'm in a funk after being told that the way i dressed was... unattractive i guess. and then having someone agree was just lame.

i like braided pigtails. and my glasses. fuck you for thinking they don't mesh. douches.

with that being said, my teeth hurt, i have work at seven am, but have the prospect of seeing beautiful people tomorrow, so i shan't complain.

good eve.

-aleey.

No comments:

Post a Comment