Thursday, May 5, 2011

it was not your fault but mine

and it was your heart on the line.

i really fucked it up this time.

didn't i my dear?

didn't i my dear.

so i'm out and about with jess at the moment. (by out and about i mean in my newly acquired bed room on the floor as she does some extra studying for a test in the morn.)

had a pretttttttyy sweet day. met up with her after my native lit class, we just chilled for a bit with mark and mike. went to my house so i could get changed, then went to her house so she could get her belongings. had an epic drive to her house, an epic drive through the taco bell drive through and an epic drive back listening to savage garden and lil' wayne. it was noice.

i'm sick. and tooooo tired to really understand... anything. at all. and i should have a doctor's appointment in the morning. we shall see, soon i'm sure.

all right. love you all.
night (:

No comments:

Post a Comment