Monday, April 25, 2011

aesop rock, buttered popcorn and "the passage"

so. i got to work my 7-3 today. which always makes me elated. because come on. i get to work an hour by myself, setting up. then jo came in, halfway through, with donuts. tom and alyssa came in around eight'ish. which was fantastic. because it's a great crew. i miss when it was me, jo, tom and naomi every monday morning. they were genius. and then sam or someone equally as epic would come in around ten. let me tell you: monday mornings were the shit when we all worked together. it's a little sad how much i miss it.

i didn't sleep well last night at all. not anyone's fault than my own. i was for some reason nervous about working. or maybe i'm anxious about going back to school. i'm non-too-excited about tomorrow. bio, then playwriting, then native lit (which i do look forward to...) and then work. and then wednesday! oy, wednesday. i have a monday schedule. because hofstra hates me. so i have lab in the morning, then history, then english. ughughughughugh.

at least the labs get easier toward the end of the semester. and it's all almost finished up. hallelujah.

right. today. i feel like shenanigans happened at work. i wrote on cardboard (surprise, surprise...) and put it to the back window for tom and jo (it just said 'i love you' in googily letters. sidenote: just tried to spell "googily": googly, googgly, and goggily. none seem to be correct.)

jo was sick. i wonder how she's feeling. (just texted her. will give response upon arrival.)

(not that you care.)

(OH NECESSARY PARENTHETICAL STATEMENTS.)

i'm sure more happened at work. i saw ali... and, uh. batman. and john for a brief moment. and brooks is insisting on call me either scout, scamp or scooter, while rubbing my head. i insist on calling him an unbathed monkey who likes nineteen year-olds. which isn't a lie. so at least one of us is accurate. (hint: it's me.)

tom suggested i read "the passage", which i shall be downloading onto my nookcolor once pete gets me his charger for it.

speaking of peter. he gives me such good music. he gave me aesop rock, who is outstanding. i can't stop listening to him. so good. i know, i know... aleey, listening to lots of rap. what can i say. good is good. and aesop rock is good. beautiful good, really.

oh, last night was sunday. i think there's an army wives episode to watch. and maybe undercover boss. i need to write this paper... ugh. thank god for michael margavitch. he's my new dearest friend. he took some serious notes from the books to write this paper with. so i'm excited. beautiful.

i'm eating delicious buttered popcorn. mmmm. dericious.

how alive? too alive.

so goooood.

mmmm.

not looking forward to class tomorrow. rawr.

all right. i <3 cyndi robuck for having so much fun with me these past few days, i love meghan burke for being the best best friend ever. solely for entertaining the thought of sir-gropes-a-lot. and let's see. mike, i love you, you're amazing for your history help for me.

also. i'm exhausted. harrrrrr.

night.

PS: strudel, you're old.

No comments:

Post a Comment