Saturday, April 2, 2011

see? this is what happens.

when i can easily access the internet, i get trigger happy with posting on blogs.

i've already revisited all of my old haunts on the interwebs, and none of them seem to do anything for me other than increase my boredom. i should get up and clean and get showered and prepare the best, least critical way of talking to mike later tonight.

why yes, my life can be stupid. can't i just sit here, on this couch, and read all day? without having to deal with anything other than nothing?

my mom and my aunt have been cooking all morning and though much of the food smells delicious, i am inclined to simply feel queasy at the idea of eating it. and my headache doesn't help matters. although i'm sure sitting here on this couch for hours on end is not helping by any means, but, who cares? maybe i'll wear a skirt today..

i haven't done that in awhile.

i keep cracking my toes like crazy and it's fun. and my neck, and fingers and ankles and thumbs...

missy's gone at the moment.

holy moly, why do i let my life get so droll that there is so little eventful happenings to write about?

lesigh.

it's saturday. i'm hanging out with mike later. and i'm nervous about it. fabulous.

tomorrow i do have school work to do at some point.. so i need to get it done. and now i'm worried about jess.

shoot me please?

-aleey

No comments:

Post a Comment