Friday, April 1, 2011

achoo.

i have law and order: svu on in the background right now. it's disturbing. the time on my laptop is off by an hour. i just fixed it. (how mundane is this opening? man, i'm getting more boring then i thought possible.)

so i'm sick at the moment. not extremely sick, just enough to make me tired and feel like my body doesn't want to move at all. i'm just incredibly tired. my head hurts and i feel a bit nauseas at the moment. i just want to be able to sleep tonight. maybe i'll take a sleeping pill so i can get a long, good nights rest. it's significantly needed. and right now, i'm just so happy that i didn't have anything other than work today.

okay, so there's this guy on screen right now. he's freaking me out. he's a crazy pedophile. gross. he's touching all of these hats and knowing exactly who it belonged to. he sniffs them. they're all from kids he molested. and quite possibly killed.

this is strange. i feel like i'm... all here, for once. but not? why am i such a melodramatic fool? because i can be, that's why.

i hate certain smells. like whatever it is my mom made for dinner. (i didn't eat it; i ate bagel bites.) it's some kind of sausage i think. but it makes me feel gross. sick to my stomach. it's not helping what's going on inside my body right now.

my head feels like it's swollen.

and i'm dizzy.

ever want something so much you imagined you could feel it so often that when it happened, it's appeal is lost and there's nothing keeping that original spark striking against your heart? maybe, i don't know. i overwork my imagination. and i try too hard at it.

i desperately want shrimp. thanks, taco bell commercial, for your suggestions.

part of me wants to see source code. but not, simultaneously.

i think i really, really want someone beautifully tall to bend down, wrap an arm around my waist, put a hand at the back of my head, pull me close and kiss me until my knees buckle.

thanks.

-aleey

No comments:

Post a Comment