Saturday, April 16, 2011

head still hurts

all of those plans i had for today fell through as i turned into a sicky who fell about the couch. i slept for a good two hours or so, ate some food when my uncle came around, read some stuff on my phone and did a lot of nothing.

my head is killing me, my throat is killing me and i just want to curl up in a room where no one else is and lay under covers and just pretend. play make believe. i do that a lot.

i've had something (for lack of better word) ticking in my head lately. i don't know if it's a story or a poem, but i need to start writing it soon. i need to finish the she the spool poem soon. it's waiting for me. i think i have it sitting in my bag somewhere... i should look for my bag. and take my birth control. frak. didn't do that today. frak.

strudel and i went through a "hey, what did we used to listen to as a kid" song phase last night.

let's see what i remember: "bitch" by meredith brooks, "larger than life" backstreet boys, "sk8ter boi" by avril lavigne, "wannabe we" by spice girls, "scars" by papa roach, and so many others. i just can't remember.

i want to rewatch "the science of sleep" again. i haven't seen it in years. i wonder if it's on netflix. or somewhere. hum. movies i want to watch over the break:

science of sleep
braveheart?
dancing at lughnasa
let the right one in
con air
rescue dawn
equilibrium
diehard movies (all of them?)
saved
pokemon: the movie (maybe, but without james where's the fun)
return to me
all shook up (really, just for the carrot scene...)
ip man? (i'm sure my dad will watch it with me)
godfather 1-2 (i'm sure i can recruit joe)
star wars 1-3 (probably gonna do that one tonight when people go to sleep)
star trek: first contact
bladerunner
the 11th kingdom (yeah, right.)
lord of the rings (more wishful thinking)

all right. for not that's good. i really want to watch science of sleep though. so i'll make sure that one and star wars definitely happens. don't ask me why. but when i'm in the mood to watch something... i watch star wars. it's a little unhealthy.

"i'm off to the fair!"

which always makes me think of charlotte's web. weird.

hurrah.

thunder and lightning and rain and i sort of want to dance in the rain, but i'm already kind of sick. i don't need to add rain and cold weather to that mix.

-aleey

1 comment:

  1. When I'm in the mood to watch something, I watch Office Space. It's become my default "doing homework" movie.

    ReplyDelete