Friday, April 15, 2011

and they're off

finished my paper, in record time no less. not that it's cohesive. i don't remember any of it. is that sad? if i get a shitty grade i won't be surprised. it's a not-so-great paper.

anthony's making fun of me. because my life is so boring that i'm talking about a paper i wrote. he doesn't understand how mundane my life is. and how utterly boring this blog is! i talk about nothing! like cheese and pants and boys and ireland.

a lot.

and post dancing videos.

often.

and now i want something with cheese. mmmmm. cheese.

hungry.

damnit anthony! I BLAME YOU RIGHT NOW.

yes you.

you're reading over my shoulder.

i blame you for being hungry. it's obviously now your fault.

because you made me think of cheese. duh.

so?

all right. this is redonk right now. gonna go meet up with mike.

ciao!

-aleey

No comments:

Post a Comment